Wednesday 2 October 2013

"MY TEACHER,MY HERO"


                                        "MY TEACHER,MY HERO"

          What really makes a person hero?Being a hero is not as just simple as you think.It's not a superman,batman or neither wonder woman.Teachers are much better if you compare to them because they are irreplaceable.

          People may come and go,some will be remembered and some are forgotten.But one thing is for sure,I will never forget the persons who is known my second parent.Who did efforts for me to gan knowledge,the one who scolds and corrects me when I'm doing wrong,the one who has been there as I face to reach the stepping stones in my life.The person who sacrifices for our own good,and yet,the laziness that I've shown them,the tiredness that they have seen from me.As we all know,"EDUCATION IS ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFT OF MANKIND CAN EVER RECEIVE."
        
         To all the teacher's,I salute you all.And once HAPPY TEACHERS DAY... My teacher is my hero...   

No comments:

Post a Comment