Tuesday 14 January 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ME!

                                     NEW YEAR, NEW ME!

       One of the sayings says that , “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something."

     In every year comes in my life it means a lot for me.Because this is a new beginning of my life.I know that in every year comes more problem will come too but I know also that i will pass those problems.There will be a time that I'm happy and a time that I'm sad but I'm always thankful because my friends are always there at my side in good times or in bad times.“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” ... Sometimes I experience having a friend which they call the "FAIR WEATHER FRIEND," I know that all of us had already experience this.But we are good so we let him do want he/she want to do.
   
     New year is sounds exciting so let us welcome our new life with a big heart. :))“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”

 



No comments:

Post a Comment