Friday 21 February 2014

MY DREAM MY FUTURE !!

                                           
  
                                  MY DREAM MY FUTURE !!

 My future dreams Everyone has dreams. Weather they be to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things, or become a star basketball player and be the highest paid player in the league, people dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. Dreams of the good life, with lots of money, hot girls, and fast cars! And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. College is my first step to achieve my dream.

 I have a dream that one day will come true…I’m claiming that dream now. It might not be today or tomorrow, but it will come one day.Many of those who know me, know that I love books. I love the feel of them and the smell of them. I love how they can transport me to another time and place. I love how they can teach me new things.Dreams have been objects of boundless fascination and mystery for humankind since the beginning of time. These nocturnal vivid images seem to arise from some source other than our ordinary conscious mind.Most people have their future plans, dreams, things which they want to realize some day. Everyone dreams about interesting and satisfactory job with good salary, loving family, beautiful house and many friends. Future plans are often an escape from usual live for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment